9/3/12


This year I celebrated workers rights by going to a parade about Onions! It was Onion Days in Payson, UT and I was invited by my friend Jana to go down and watch it. Like all parades it was a blast to get involved with the floats and be as boisterous as possible. While I got several compliments from the people around me for making it "the best parade ever" for them, it also meant I completely neglected taking any pictures.

The McClellan's gave their kitten away to a new family. They are a young married couple and will probably be much kinder to Sparkles Rosieboots then a seven-year-old girl. Kemarie had a hard time parting with her and only let her go after we had her bring SRB to her new owner's car.
One last embrace.
As is Labor Day tradition, I joined a barbecue at a neighbor's house along with the McClellan family. While some of it was parents-talking-to-parents it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we lit a fire and enjoyed some s'mores.
Ivie trying to get as messy as possible.
I ended the night with the ward FHE where we had another fire and discussed the subtle differences in hugs. It was highly educational and we all agreed that a hug is not just a hug, especially when it comes to the double-pat or rub. Then again, we're all single so we obviously don't know how this courtship thing works.

No comments:

Post a Comment