6/1/13

I am a beautiful princess.


Every Friday our neighborhood has a potluck Pizza Night (I even manage it's Facebook page) which is simply neighbors making and eating pizza. Last week a couple teenage girls decided that the only way to satiate their boredom was to give me a makeover, hence the image to the right.


I don't make a fool of myself for free so as part of the agreement I have six-dozen snicker-doodles heading my way in at least two separate deliveries.

I walked over to my friends house later that night and completely forgot I was wearing makeup. I decided to peak into their kitchen window and by sheer coincidence popped my head up right as she was at the sink and I could see her face transform into absolute fear. (Sorry Kerstikins)
This entire last week I have been working for my friend Ann helping to empty an office space for a new business to move in. It was located on the seventh floor of the Zions Bank Building in Downtown Provo and had some amazing views. Unfortunately I never took any pictures so just know that it was a cool place.

More important is the fact that I volunteered to help with the Mayor's campaign for reelection. He announced his canadiacy in the park today to the applaud of live music and free J-Dawgs. I even scored a sweet shirt which I plan on wearing to every city event along with my Provo lapel pin.

Here are some other things I did:
Memorial Day: I put a baby in a tree.
Watched my little-cousin be a bird in Seussical.

3 comments:

  1. are you sure the arrow is pointing to the right girl? The girl to the left looks a little more like Kemarie. :) You should run for Provo Mayor Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorta guessed on the arrow so I might be wrong. I could never run against John Curtis though. City council though...

    ReplyDelete