6/16/13

Yard Projects

In the home where I live I do some work on the yard. Recently we have been working on the north-west corner. This is our progress thus-far.
Provo had a historic home tour this past weekend. While it was cool to see the old houses what I really noticed is how my experience working on houses has changed how I look at the bones. Last night I was on a date and as she showed me her house I was going over in my mind how I would update it and show up the great 60s architecture.

The summer heat is kicking in but its still that perfect temperature where its hot enough to feel lazy and tired but not enough to be uncomfortable. This has resulted in many naps on the front porch including one today that lasted about three hours.

I made cookies tonight--ginger molasses. They were for a ward activity so I put brandy in them.

I'm going to bed (and in September I'll be going to Comic-Con)

No comments:

Post a Comment