5/21/13

Weekend in Colorado

Sometimes you just need an excuse for a holiday and since a family friend was having her wedding reception in Colorado this weekend, my cousins and I decided it was a good excuse to drive over to see family. We drove all night on Thursday for the reception on Friday and ended up getting in at three in the morning. It's not that I can't stay up that late anymore but it feels like I got kicked in the head the next day. Of course I forgot to turn my alarm off for work which didn't help but the supposedly "sixteen" naps I took before the reception did.

I took zero pictures of the wedding (or anything else) but know that it was pretty and the food was good.

The coolest part of the reception was a photobooth service. They would take your pictures (in an actual photobooth) and give you one strip and the other one was taped into a guestbook for you to sign.
Black and White framing? Not worth fixing.
I've heard of the idea before but this was the first time I've seen it in action and I'm a fan. Of course it's not quite as cool as the hand drawn photobooh I found last year but really, what is?
Allison and I in SLC
Naturally there was dancing at the party... well there was music which meant I started dancing and eventually people joined. I'm sure they meant for dancing though, I mean who wouldn't have dancing at a wedding?

On Saturday we had a massive family Thanksgiving dinner--the best holiday should happen twice a year anyways.

Beard is coming a long nicely--at a month now. I am anti-selfies though so you have to use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment