2/2/13

Skating and Snow Caves

I don't have a unifying theme for this post so here are just a few highlights of my life this past week or so:

Last night my stake hosted a multi-ward activity (some wards weren't invited I guess) and we all went to the local ice rink. Finding real dates is hard so instead I brought one of my little cousins, Dane. My unintended plan failed as only one girl came and flirted with me but we still had a blast. Summer skating is pretty cheap so I may pick it up as an exercise routine.

Provo had a tremendous amount of snow fall--a least compared to last year. I'm horrible at eyeballing measures but I'd say we had 4-6 inches. It's not often we get snow like this and I always try to do something with it so I made an igloo. Last time I attempted one (2007) I made it much to large and ran out of snow. This year I kept it small for the kids, but it's still big enough for me to curl up in.

Stake conference and the Superbowl this weekend. We're doing the standard Superbowl party at my house so if anyone wants a place to watch you're welcome to join us. Appetizers will abound.

(That weird moment when a girl you used to date shows up on the Mayor's blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment