10/2/12

I may have accidentally conned my way into a job with the county today.

There was a posting online for an Elections Clerk, which unlike normal, told me to contact a Scott H. for more information. Normally these postings just tell me to drop off an application at the County personnel department but I wasn't going to argue. Since the county office is just two blocks away (love living in Downtown) I decided to walk over instead of call.

When I arrived at the Elections department I asked for Scott H. in reference to the posted job. Luckily he wasn't there because I'm pretty sure they misunderstood since they immediately took me over to the personnel department to fill out the new employee paperwork.

It's a temporary position and I'm not sure when I'll start but it seems like I have a job.

Sometimes I have entirely too much fun with Draw Something.

3 comments: