10/17/12

A week into my new job and its going all right. Most of my day is spent processing and typing up voter registration forms which, while mundane, keeps me busy. Probably the two best parts of my first week was processing my friend Kersti's registration and seeing Donny Osmond come in to request an overseas ballot.
Blurry picture of my desk. The view is nice.
My favorite thing about this job though is that it is two blocks away from my house. Coupled with an hour lunch means every day I get to walk home and eat and relax in an environment that is actually relaxing. It's pretty hard to beat that kind of commute.

Oh I also was in a movie this past week with a speaking role and everything. Well okay, I was only an extra but due to accidental scene placement I felt like I was in the background of almost every scene beside the one where I'm actually talking to one of the actors. I actually don't know anything else about it but maybe it will be posted on Vimeo and I'll link it here.

I forgot how busy having a job makes you. All my social networks are suffering.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it post everything I say twice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so important it needs redundant carriers to ensure delivery.

      Delete