1/15/14

Twenty-eight

Its the mark of a great celebration if you can walk away with zero pictures or maybe it just shows how spoiled I was from my trip to the East Coast where my friend Jon supplied all my pictures.
I swear people came!
My party ended up going on without any problems and unlike last year where I was stuck making waffles all night I was able to walk around and converse with everyone and even play some games. Both soups were a big hit, Mirielle was kind enough to provide the bread, and other treats were brought to share among my thirty something guests. At one point it was suggested that one could eat blueberries by picking them up with your nostril and letting them drop into your mouth. This was a joke but upon mentioning it my coworker immediately did it.

For those who were asking, this post contains a loose recipe of the soup I made.

My birthday continued to be its rightful celebration for the next several days including a family party on Sunday, a date with Sarah on my actual birthday, and my birthday dinner made by my mother on Tuesday. I would outline more detail but I without pictures even I wouldn't read it.

I'm twenty-eight now!

Would you like to read more about my holiday back East? Check out my friends' blog for pictures of their kids and sometimes even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment