11/19/12

There is a new puppy in my house. The McClellans decided they couldn't wait till Christmas to give Kemarie her present so once they found a deal on a puppy they snatched it. Once you get past having to clean up its urine and the strange odor--Rufus is a pretty decent puppy and the kids are happy with him.

Canvasing officially ends tomorrow which means no more overtime. It's bittersweet really, as much as I missed the free time I have really enjoyed the overtime pay. With the bulk of the counting done we're back to about five boxes of data entry. I'm being sent to the warehouse to preform repairs on some of the voting machines though so that will keep me occupied. Co-currently I am working on a curriculum to continue my informal education. Since graduating I have noticed my world view narrowing need a method to continue expanding my knowledge--more to come.

On Wednesday I will be driving over to Colorado for Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be giving a couple strangers a ride so here's hoping none are ax-murderers or talkative. I have a few podcasts I've been looking forward to and I need to be alive and in a quiet environment to listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment